Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Saturday March 8, 2014 Reno, NV

My sleep was interrupted several times during night by notice in the hall, false alarms on the equipment I'm hooked to or nurses coming in to check on me.  In the early morning tests started.  Besides blood draws they did an EKG, an echo cardiogram and a sonogram of my carotid arteries. 

I slept a lot of the morning between checks and meals.  

The doctor didn't come by until the middle of the afternoon.  She wanted to keep me longer as they reintroduced my blood pressure medicines and see how I reacted. She didn't seem to know what caused the problem except maybe the combination of drugs and dehydration.  So it may be late Sunday or even Monday before we drive back to Las Vegas.

The rest of the day was. Uneventful. Gerri went to Kathleen's banquet.

No comments:

Post a Comment