Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Monday, September 6, 2010

September 5, 2010

From Great Falls, MT, N47°29.386’ W111°19.942’

Day 94

We had lots more rain this morning. We worshiped with Oakey Blvd. via the webcast. There were only a couple of glitches. I still don’t understand why the feed coming into multiple computers is out of sync, sometimes by as much as 20 seconds.

I went to the office and settled up our bill. The electric charge for August was $114. Combine that with the monthly rate and our site was less than $14 a day, compare that to $32 a day for overnighters.

At one point during the afternoon I got crazy and wiped down the coach, at least as far as I could reach. You probably already guessed that it rained really hard later, didn’t you?

Gerri fixed salmon croquettes for supper and served them with the leftover creamed peas and potatoes. What a great meal. Of course I ate more than I should have. She is saving the leftovers from On the Border for tomorrow when we get to Ennis.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you might have caused the rain. :-) Still I am certain that the coach looks better after your efforts. Have a nice trip!

    Alan

    ReplyDelete