Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

September 4, 2010

From Great Falls, MT, N47°29.386’ W111°19.942’

Day 93

The good weather of the last two days was already falling apart when I got up. It was blowing and raining off and on in the morning.

Gerri had a hair appointment at two. I cleaned the tires and wheels after airing up three that had low pressure. I have things to check out and catch up on after being parked for two months. The wind kept blowing and turned very dark in the south, with some rain drops so I stopped short of washing the outside of the coach. Instead I opted for watching TV and playing World of Warcraft.

We decided to go to On the Border for supper, but it had to wait for a movie to end.

We did finally go to On the Border. It was good and lots of leftovers, Guess what is for supper tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment