Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, April 22, 2016

Thursday April 21, 2016 Lake Havasu City, AZ

We had our coffee and computer time in the morning. I transfered my trip planning from a yellow pad to a spreadsheet.  It was getting hard to read with so many erasures.

I went to Lowe's for some light bulb replacements for the under microwave light. They had LED bulbs so I got them.  Hoping they will last longer than the 6600 hour halogen bulbs, which have never lasted more than a few months.  I also went to Walmart and picked up some of the blue ice blocks.  We will be taking some food home and bringing some back in May.

I found two caches in the eastern part of town.  Some of the caches aren't far apart but the streets wind around with a lot of dead ends.  I went by one in the cemetery, but the gravediggers were too close to GZ for me to hunt.


Keith and Alice came over at about 5 and an hour later we went to dinner at the Javelina Cantina.  http://javelinacantina.com/  Wow, what a meal.  Gerri had Lobster Fajitas and I had a Catfish Rellano.  The restaurant is just across the London Bridge and we had a view of the water from our table.  After dinner we drove further onto the island to find a cache I wasn't able to hunt a few days ago because of no nearby parking.  Surprisingly, I found it quickly. I don't usually do well in the dark.

Back at the park we said goodnight to Keith and Alice.  We finished the night with reading, I was finished at 9:30.

Another beautiful warm day and a pleasant meal with good friends.
Full moon rising

No comments:

Post a Comment