Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Monday, April 18, 2016

Sunday April 17, 2016 Lake Havasu City, AZ

It was still windy during the night and pretty much stayed that way all day.

We had our coffee and then tuned into the worship services net cast from Oakey Blvd. Church of Christ.  Randy's message was, Stay Out Of Prison.  It was a reminder that governments are instituted by God and meant to protect law abiding people.  Of course my observation is that many governments have strayed from God's purpose and need to change courses.

Our lot with motor home and Jeep
I spent most of the afternoon planning our up coming trip.  I was severly handicapped because a large portion of my mapping program isn't working properly.  I can't zoom into street level between Kingman, AZ and Little Rock, AR. That means my routes only show from point to point and don't follow the roads.  We will be leaving here on May 7 and plan to join our Maritimes caravan on June 27 in New Brunswick.  I made some reservations and will work on that more tomorrow.


Keith's daughter and family arrived for a visit.  They are on the way from Flagstaff, AZ to their home in Marin, CA.  Just visiting overnight.  We joined them for hors d'oeuvres and then for dinner.

Back at our coach, I spent some more time trip planning while Gerri read.

No comments:

Post a Comment