Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Friday September 4, 2014 Verdi, NV

The temperature outside dropped into the mid 40s during the night, with wind gusts.  I turned on the heat pump during the morning to knock off the chill.  We had our coffee and watched parts of the Today Show and news.

Today is an anniversary of sorts. I started blogging our adventures on this day in 2004.  Since then I have posted 1020 blogs.  They are not always exciting but chronical our everyday life on the road, the mundane to the exciting.  I'm sure mostly mundane.  I have been only blogging the time when we have been on the road, so to speak.  I have also blogged trips by air and cruises.  The only trips we have taken that I didn't blog was one long weekend by car and one trip to Texas by car.

Today is the day that Kathleen and Gerri had nail appointments, including pedicures.  I dropped Gerri off at Kathleens.  While they were at the nail shop I drove around the downtown Reno area and found 9 caches.  I missed 3 others.  A couple that I found were hidden in a way I hadn't seen before.

1. Gerri, 2. Kathleen, 3. Maddy, 4. Kaedline
Gerri called me and I joined them at the house. Glenn went and picked up Maddy and Kaedline while Kathleen cooked dinner.  We had spaghetti with sausage for dinner with garlic bread and salad.















I know, she is prettier than me
The baby was quiet most of the time but at one point showed us she had good strong lungs. After dinner we took pictures in the backyard of the four generations of ladies.










We visited more after Glenn took Maddy and the baby home.  We got back to the RV park at about 9.  The wind was still with us and it promised to be a cool night.  Our usual routine took us to bedtime at about 11.


No comments:

Post a Comment