Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Wednesday April 29, 2015 Garrison, TX

My only cache for the day
We had a breakfast casserole ala Herb.  with biscuits, jam and cantaloupe.

The small cache
It was a beautiful day and we sat on the back patio for a while.  In the early afternoon we went out to try to find some geocaches.  We have been here several times and have done most of the caches near Herb and JoNell's house.  We tried a couple in a county line series and one in a cemetery with no luck. Two of my DNFs had other DNFs before me.  The cache owners haven't responded to needs maintenance notes and the area reviewer doesn't seem to follow up very quickly.  Gerri did help me find one in downtown Garrison.  I had looked here before.  I believe I found one here that has since been archived.














Molcajete at Rancho Grande in Timpson, Texas

After the last DNF we went to the Rancho Grande Restaurant in Timpson and had an early supper. Before going home we drove through downtown Timpson.  That didn't take long, it's only two blocks square.


























Main street of Timpson, Texas





Back at the house we played two games of dominoes.  I won one and Gerri won one.

We called it a night after some visiting, TV and reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment