Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Tuesday April 21, 2015 Kyle, Texas

Today was break from driving.  With the kids in school and Curtis working and Dana on a field trip with Vanessa it was also a day without visiting.  Gerri took advantage of the laundry facilities to catchup on laundry.

Dana and Vanessa got home at about 1.  Vanessa had started falling asleep in the car. she took a nap once she got in the house.  Brandon got home just before two.  He and I went to try to find some caches after I did a couple of errands.  Two of the screws holding Gerri's front license plate had come out, so I went to a parts store.  I also had one of my prescriptions transferred to a nearby CVS and went to pick it up.

The first cache we tried for was a DNF for me last December.  It was a DNF for us again today.  Our second try was another cache we had looked for before.  This makes three times we have failed on this one.  The next two we found pretty quickly after figuring out where to park.  We DNFed another one before giving up and going home.  Hopefully the cache owners will give me some help and we can find them next week when we return from Mississippi.

We went to the Texas Roadhouse for supper.  We had good food and the kids ate a lot and behaved well in the restaurant.


Tomorrow we head for our next overnight stop n Monroe, LA.  We do have a stop for lunch planned with my cousin Lawana Ford in Canton, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment