Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, February 14, 2014

Thursday February 13, 2014. Quartzsite, AZ

I was a little confused this morning by the time change.  Was it 6:45 when I got up or was it 7:45. All the clocks were different.

 Kevin was working by 9 AM, Mountain Time.  He replaced the batteries and checked out the electrical systems.

To get out of his way I went to breakfast at Bad Boys Restaurant with another of his customers, Dave Wardell from Phoenix.

After breakfast I went out caching.  I found 16.  I also met a couple of cachers from Canada, the Slowpokers.  I saw them at several caches.  They found one I couldn't find and I found one that they overlooked, so none of us came up with DNFs.

In the afternoon when I returned to the coach it was 100 inside, so I had to run the AC for awhile

After Kevin finished the work on Dave's coach we sat and visited until dinner time.  We went to Silly Al's and had pizza.  We had all the toppings in their largest size.  It must have been 30 inches.  Very good and I took home 4 or 5 slices.

Some TV and computer time finished the evening for me.  I think I will stay here tomorrow and do some more of the caches.  I had planned to go to Searchlight and do a couple of trails there, but I can pick them up in a day trip from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment