Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Friday January 31, 2014 Carlsbad, CA



More grey skies this morning with high dark clouds.  We had our coffee and computer time. 

I went geocaching in the afternoon.  I cached mostly in the area between the resort and the ocean.  I found  six.  I went to the area of two others but on one I couldn’t find a path into the brushy area and at the other there was a crowd of soccer moms.  Gerri and Neva spent the afternoon reading and on the computer.

For supper we had the leftovers from Sonny’s plus a salad.

In spite of the clouds, Neva got a couple of good shots from the balcony.  One of the sunset and a few minutes later one of the moon set

Moon set


As has been our habit we played a game of dominoes after supper.  I won again.


After the ladies went to bed I watched a couple of Sienfeld reruns.  Another exciting day in the life of the Barkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment