Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Febuary 14, 2014, Quartzsite, AZ

I got up and fixed coffee.  I caught up on computer stuff.

Dave pulled out at about 9 AM, headed home to Phoenix.  Kevin was packing up for his trip to Indio to do a few jobs there.  I went caching before he left.  I managed to find 21 today.  It got hot and I came back to Vito's.  I paid the rent for the night.  After I cooled off and entered the caches I had found, I went out and found 5 more before going to dinner.  I went to the Taco Mio on Main Street.  The food was ok but, the service slow but the waitress was friendly.  Dinner at Taco Mio wasn't nearly the event that the Yacht Club and Silly Al's was.  Of course being a party of one is a drag.

I listened to a Dragnet Radio show and some TV before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment