Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Wednesday, December 4, 2013, Buda, TX

FOG!  It was really foggy this morning.  We had our coffee as we rolled up everything so the coach can go in the shop at 8 AM.  Of course 6 AM came and went with no activity.  We wnt down to the lounge and I checke don the status of work starting.  All I got was that they would get to it.

Gerri and I went to the Cracker Barrel for breakfast.  We always enjoy Cracker Barrel abut we always eat to much.  Well at least I eat too much.  As usual the food was very good.  Gerri had the French Toast an I had the Grandpa's Breakfast with chicken fried steak and biscuits and gravy.
 After breakfast we went to the customer's lounge.  Besides waiting for repairs, I also had some time to kill before my doctor's appointment.

I left for San Marcos early so I could check on a nearby cache.  I didn't find the cache and headed on to San Marcos.  I stopped at Sam's and gassed up the Jeep. I also picked up our Christmas cards before going to the doctors office.  The purpose of my doctor visit was to have the stitches from the earlier surgery removed.  While at the doctor's office I got the good news about the biopsy on the removed tissue.  The biopsy showed that it was Squamous and that that the margins were clear.

I returned to the RV Park and saw that the coach was back in our spot.  I checked with Matt and the motr replacement for the leveling jacks hadn't been the problem.  With no more time to spend in Texa I settled up the bill.  Not much was done except the body repair.  He said the problem with the Aquat Hot was fixed.
Christmas is a fun time

Later we went to Curtis' and visited wi and played a couple of games of Jenga before dinner.

We didn't stay long after dinner, we want to get started for Las Vegas in the morning and it a school night.


It wasn't as cold as past night so I didn't test the Aqua Hot.
Christmas can also be a funny time


No comments:

Post a Comment