Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Tuesday December 3, 2013, Buda, TX

We got up early expecting someone to come by from the shop and pickup the coach.  We had our coffee. At about 11 I went to the office ad checked on my status for repairs.  I was told that the parts were in and a tech would be by for the coach at 8 AM tomorrow.

Dana called and wanted us to watch the kids while she worked with a PTA project.  I went caching and found four before returning to the coach at 1:33.

We went and picked up the kids at the school.  After stopping at the house, Gerri, Vanessa, Brandon and I played a couple of games of Jenga.  Later Brandon and I went to find more caches.

We found two and DNFed two.  I filter the caches and they are getting further and further away.  I filter the caches so I don't hunt ones that have a terrain rating of over 3.5..  I have decided to concentrate on qualifying for the all around cacher series.  I will be trying some harder caches in the future.

We had dinner at Curtis and Dana's.  Dana grilled salmon and served it with green beans and roasted red potatoes.

The kids lit the Hanukkah candles and opened presents.  After that they talked to their grandmother Judy in Las Vegas, via SKYPE.

Since it was a school night we returned to the coach and called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment