Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Saturday, May 4, 2013, Lake Havasu City, AZ

We were up early, for us.  No wind this morning.  We had coffee and put in some computer time.  I have been using Cox web-mail and this morning I couldn't access the page.  I got all the other pages I usually go to, including Cox pages.  I called Cox and of course put up with an hour hold including useless and irritating audio response messages.  When I finally was connected to a tech I gave him a description of the problem and all my account information.  He asked me to hold for a minute.  During the minute the page came back on.  Of course the tech claimed there was no problem.  My suspicion has always been that they do something to correct the problem while talking to you but will never admit it.  This has happened almost every time I have called with a problem.  Why would there be an hour of hold time if a lot of people weren't calling to report the problem?

The upside of the long call was last night after dinner Gerri had committed me to washing the dishes, by the time I got off the phone Alice had already done the dishes.

I downloaded a few area caches and went out to try some of the closest.  At the first one I met a cacher from Oregon.  I found four and didn't find one.  By mid after noon it had become quite warm.

Gerri and Alice had gone shopping.  I didn't see any results of the shopping so I guess they didn't go buying.

We had dinner at Alice's again, The steak left over from last night, a salad and large baked potato with all the trimmings.

After dinner we called it a night early.

No comments:

Post a Comment