Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Monday, May 6, 2013, Lake Havasu City, AZ

Typical start to our day.  Coffee made and drank while catching up on e-mail and Facebook.

I contacted my credit union on the procedure for getting money wired to the title company here in Lake Havasu City.  I typed up what I needed to send to the credit union and then had to go to Alice's to print the letter.  I haven't re-installed the printer in our coach since the last computer crash.

In the afternoon I went out and did one cache.  I had a travel bug to drop off.

After getting back to the coach I just hung around until dinner time.  Alice's husband Keith came back from Texas this evening.  We had dinner after he got back,  BBQ ribs, baked beans and potato salad.

We had a great visit with him and called it a night about 9:00 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment