Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, January 18, 2013

Thursday, January 17, 2013, Palm Springs, CA

After coffee today I went to the Palm Springs Air Museum.  Gerri and Neva stayed at the timeshare.
The Air Museum has a lot of WWII aircraft on display.  As soon as I tried to take pictures I realized I had left the SD Card in my computer after downloading yesterdays pictures.  I took several with my camera.  The aircraft are so close to each other.  All of the aircraft have signs about their origin and role in the war, many have film clips and simulations on a video system giving more details.
I did one cache on the way back to the timeshare.





Most of the Jets were outside
When I got there Gerri and Neva were by one of the pools enjoying the sunshine.

























Neva Downtown Palm Springs
For supper we went to Las Casuelas downtown.  This being Thursday the street air was already set up.  We had to walk several blocks from parking to the restaurant.

On the way to to and from the restaurant we walked past this very large statue of Marilyn Monroe.

Back at the time share I called it a night early, Gerri and Neva stayed up longer

No comments:

Post a Comment