Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Saturday, January 12, 2013, Palm Springs, CA

Saturday, January 12, 2013, Palm Springs, CA

This was a typical Barker day.  Gerri doing her duties on egg hunting and me checking e-mail and some web sites I go to regularly.
Gerri did go to the office and formally check in and get us all keys.  There is a large grapefruit tree in front of the office and Gerri brought back three large grapefruit.
Free Grapefruit
I checked the car for my wallet again.  Not there.  I hope it is in my pocket at the house.  I found out that when I turned off the power to the computers at home I also turned of power to my router.  Now I can't get a connection to the security cameras in the house.
The afternoon was spent reading or just resting.  I did walk down to the office and checked out the workout room.  They had a few weights and machines but the room was up a flight of stairs.  I did my daily exercises.  I am concentrating on extending my right leg and balance.
I went to bed early, Gerri and Neva stayed up longer. Neva is still suffering from her cold and has had several coughing fits today.


No comments:

Post a Comment