Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Monday, January 14, 2013

Sunday January 13, 2013, Palm Springs, CA

After a good nights sleep we got up and had coffee.  At least Gerri and I did.  Neva stayed in bed nursing her cold and catching up on her rest after a hectic week working at the CES.
We tuned into services at Oakey Blvd and worshiped with our home congregation.
In the afternoon I went out geocaching.  I found three and DNF'ed three, not a great day but pretty good.  I miss having a GPS unit in the car that I can enter coordinates and follow streets instead of the direction arrow on my handheld.  For the life of me I don't know why they make navigation systems in cars that are so hard to use.
We spent the rest of the afternoon reading and computer action.
Before supper I did my exercise routine and for supper we had Tony Roma ribs from Costco along with wild rice and corn.
The rest of the evening was spent reading, computering and watching TV.
I called it a night at about 10 PM and the ladies stayed up later as usual.



No comments:

Post a Comment