Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Monday, January 14, 2013, Palm Springs, CA

Another cool day.  We had our coffee and checked e-mail and Facebook postings.  I finished reading an Alex Cross novel I started yesterday.  Our only plans for the day were to get gas and some groceries at Sam's Club.
I did my daily exercise earlier today than usual.  I was glad to get that out of the way.  I still have some pain when doing some of the exercises, especially the prone leg extensions.  My leg hurt the rest of the day.  I hope all this helps with full recovery.
By the time we started for Sam's it was after three and although Gerri offered to help me with a couple of caches, we just went straight to the Sam's gasoline station.  While I was filing the tank I noticed a chill wind blowing.  After we shopped and were returning to the car the wind was colder and had more bite to it.  It was about 9 miles back to the timeshare and it was dark by the time we got back.
Neva had stayed at the timeshare, still recuperating from her cold.
For supper we had rotisserie chicken from Sam's with vegetables and herb and garlic focaccia bread.  Followed by a slice of the 2012 Christmas Cake.
I went to bed early, Neva stayed up reading and Gerri was on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment