Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

2011 Cruise, Oct. 19, Sydney, Day 32

Wednesday, October 19, 2011, Sydney, Day 32
We slept in until 8. This was our last Day in Sydney, at least that doesn't involve getting ready to travel and traveling. We plan to meet two other couples from the ship for dinner tonight.
I went to a nearby Starbucks where we found 24 hours of internet access for $6 AU, instead of $25 AU at the hotel. I posted the blog and my caching finds and retrieved my e-mail. After I got back to the hotel, Gerri and I went back to the Starbucks and she got her e-mail.
We had lunch at a restaurant on the Circular Quay and then did some more shopping. Gerri looked at some opals, but I got lucky the nice ones were too expensive. While walking around we looked for a couple of caches, no luck.
We met Tim, Beth, Nina and Bob at the Marriott and then had supper at an Italian Restaurant, Alfredo's, across the street from the Marriott. A great meal and it was good to get together with our friends from the ship, however, first Italian restaurant we went to that didn't have meatballs. We are planning to get together again in Las Vegas next March.
Back at the hotel we read a little and Gerri did more Sudoku before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment