Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Wednesday January 29, 2014, Carlsbad, CA



It was another lazy morning with no plans for the day.  After coffee and computer catch up I went geocaching.  The ladies stayed at the timeshare computing, reading and watching the fog roll in.

I drove and walked over a lot of the nearby hills, I managed to find eleven caches and didn’t find another five.  Two of my DNFs had a previous log of DNF.  A lot of my time was spent trying to find a point to start the walk to the cache area.  I got my afternoon steps while hunting caches.

Oh say can you see?  Just barely!
Old Glory waves in the fog
Before returning to the timeshare I stopped at Costco for gasoline.  By the time I got back to the room, the fog was quite heavy.

For supper we had more of the seven bone roast with onions, potatoes and carrots.  Tonight we also had a salad.

After supper we played a game of Dominoes which I won by a large margin.  Neva is still to get on the board with a win.

After dominoes I went for my evening walk.  I had to count the steps because my Basis watch battery went dead.

TV, computer and reading finished the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment