Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Wednesday, January 15, 2014, Las Vegas, NV

This morning I picked up Bill Cavagnaro at his house and went to a meeting about insurance options. We, everyone over 65, are being forced out of the coverage we had in our previous careers.

After the meeting I went back to the Hilton Grand Vacation Club.  I picked up Gerri and we drove out to the outlet mall south of town to do some shopping.  But, before shopping we decided to have a hamburger at the Outback Steakhouse.  Once at the mall we went looking for some new brown dress shoes for me, which we ended up ordering my size from one of the stores.  I also got a new pair of walking shoes and Gerri got a new Coach purse.  I also got in a enough steps to meet my afternoon goal.
From the scenic elevator at the LVH

Back at the room, I took a walk to get the steps for my evening walk.  I went over my goals the last two days but not today.  While walking I also tried to find a nearby cache.  I didn't find it.  I have never done well hunting caches at night.

We finished our left overs from Battista's.  After some computer time and TV we called it a night.


No comments:

Post a Comment