Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday August 10, 2012, Flagstaff, AZ


Friday August 10, 2012, Flagstaff, AZ

We slept in late this morning.
Starting at 10:00 I was on the phone for about 45 minutes with Hospice workers about services needed and available for my mother.
The weather here in Flagstaff was mostly mid 80's today with occasional clouds later in the afternoon. I hoped to get out geocaching but messed up my pocket query and don't have a cable to load caches one by one into the GPSR. My second pocket query hadn't come in by 3:00PM, so I may not get out hunting today.
I took Gerri's phone and went caching. I found one near the timeshares, ` about ½ mile walk. I tried a couple of others but drove around and around without finding a way to get to them.
Went back to the timeshare. We had supper at about 7:00. Salad and then salmon cakes with Lima beans and corn. For desert we had fresh fruit and cookies.
Some computer time and watching the Olympic events rounded out the evening.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering whether you and Gerri are planning on attending the ACA rally in Yuma? Let me know, I am planning on attending and would love to get to visit with you and Gerri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE will be in Mississippi or Texas during the rally time.
    As soon as Gerri finishes therapy next week we will be packing the coach to go to Reno for a week or so. Then on to Fun Valley, probably till closing time. The last week in Sept. Gerri has a HS 65th birttday party in Columbus, MS. Then we plan to spend some time in Texas visiting our youngest in Kyle and the friends in the San Antonio area.

    ReplyDelete