Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, February 2, 2012


Thursday February 2, 2012
I had thought about going geocaching before I had to turn in the rental car at 10:30AM. But I got up a little before 8:30 and changed my mind in favor of having my coffee. I took care of some paper work at the contract office and then met Gerri and Neva at the pool. All the lounges had towels or books on them so we sat around another pool and read until awhile before Loteria. I found lounges near the activity center. It appears a lot of people go down to the pool area early and reserve lounges. There are signs against that so we may have to resort to having the pool attendants remove possessions form obviously unused lounges. Loteria was uneventful, none of us won.
We stayed at the pool talking to the couple in the unit next to us until time to go back to the unit to prepare supper. Gerri made couscous with onions and other vegetables. We had some of the leftover chicken with it to round out the meal. We had cantaloupe and cookies for desert.
Reading and some TV took care of the rest of the evening..
View from our villa

No comments:

Post a Comment