Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Saturday, February 4, 2012


Friday February 3, 2011
Rant time! When I started the Blog for this trip I found out that Blog Spot no longer supports the use of Internet Explorer. I am forced to use Google Chrome to access Blog Spot. I never liked Google Chrome and like it less that I am forced to use it. Blog Spot has also changed the way it is navigated, it is much harder now. When we get home with unlimited internet I will be looking for a new place to host this Blog. Rant off!

It was overcast this morning. Gerri and Neva went to poolside at about 9:30. I stayed at the room and finished my coffee before loading up snacks and refreshments to take to the pool. Most of the day was bright gray and   warm. After I got to the pool at around 11:30 we got lounges at the south end off the pool area, a nice mixture of full sun, partial sun and complete shade.
I went to the store to get some salsa to go with supper. I had to make three trips waiting for the delivery of fresh salsa.
Loteria was a bust for us, no winners in our group. After Loteria the next activity was water volleyball. None of us played but we were close to the entertainment.
Neva and Gerri went back to the unit at about 4:30, stayed awhile longer. The wind was starting up when I left the pool area, but had stopped by the time we finished supper.

When Gerri logged on tonight I wasn't able to get on. The internet access has been different every night this week, I have been able to collect my e-mail and post the Blog from my computer once she logged on. Last night her log on was rejected but the e-mail came in and I was able to stay on long after she used her 30 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your troubles with internet explorer. I use Fire Fox for my browser and have had no problems using blogspot. I never liked internet explorer. You might try Fire Fox and see what you think.

    ReplyDelete