Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wednesday March 2, 2011 San Clemente, CA

We didn’t do much on Tuesday. Gerri still isn’t 100% over her cold. I did balance the checking account. I also printed labels for the party favors Gerri plans to give out Saturday. In the afternoon I planned to go caching. I turned on the TV for Glenna and a Gunsmoke episode was on and I watched it. When the show was over it was almost 5 PM. I visited with Bill and Elaine for awhile and decided to see if I could get a picture of the sunset. I walked down to the point at the end of the campground. I would have gotten a better shot, but didn’t remember the camera settings until the sun was almost gone.



When I’m in the car driving around I listen to old time radio, I don’t want to rot my mind with news programs. After seeing the Gunsmoke episode on TV I thought of the actress who played Miss Kitty on the radio, Georgia Ellis. Wanting to see a picture of her, I Googled the name and while searching I found a web site that has all the radio episodes of Gunsmoke and other radio shows. http://www.enteringthemindseye.com/gunsmoke.html

On Wednesday I took Glenna to a hair appointment and Gerri and I went grocery shopping. We went to pickup Gerri’s car and visited with Bill and Arlene in Dana Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment