Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Friday March 4, 2011 San Clemente State Beach, CA

Gerri went to Disneyland to meet Kathleen and the G people and planned to return at about dark.
Gerri and Kathleen
Milana, Shannon and Maddy
Eagans at Disneyland
I just hung out around the park. I walked down to the cliff a couple of times. The last trip was to try to catch some bright colors at sunset. I missed it by a few minutes. I did get some passable pictures but not great ones. I think Gerri’s new Canon G11 does a better job with sunsets than my Nikon SLR.


Curtis and Brandon came over about 8:30 Pm. There was still a ranger at the gate but Curtis got an hour pass. As they were leaving Gerri got home and talked to them a little while.




Sunset at San Clemente
 

No comments:

Post a Comment