Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, March 4, 2011

Thursday March 3, 2011 San Clemente State Beach, CA

Our daughter and three of the granddaughters (Milana, Maddy and Shannon) flew in today from Reno. Gerri and I drove both the Jeep and the Lincoln to John Wayne Airport to meet them. They plan to spend Friday at Disneyland and come to San Clemente for the birthday party on Friday. We had lunch at the El Torrito across the street from the airport. After that Kathleen and the girls took the Jeep and checked into their hotel near Disneyland.
On the way back to San Clemente Gerri and I stopped at Sports Authority to buy me some long sleeve, light weight shirts. I am trying to wear long sleeves more of the time, both to protect and hide my arms.

We visited with the Cavagnaros for awhile and then had a supper of chicken enchiladas.

Elaine finished putting together the party favors for Saturday. They came out great.

I believe Gerri plans to meet Kathleen and the girls at Disneyland tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment