Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Oct. 4, 2009

From the Apple Island Resort, South Hero, VT.
Wow, how many cloudy days can we have? No matter the weather or the circumstances I try to remember Psalm 118:24, “This is the day the LORD has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.”
I couldn’t find an appropriate church on Church Zip, so we tuned in the netcast from our church home on Oakey Blvd. in Las Vegas. http://www.lasvegaschurchofchrist.org/frmHome.aspx
The regular evangelist, Randy Mabe, is under doctors orders to rest due to a recent episode and upcoming tests. Today’s message of glad tidings was delivered by Scot Parchman. Scot did a great job with the subject being forgiveness. We also enjoyed the sing. I have to talk to Scot about a better webcam. With the one now in use, the only people I recognize are those I know well and those that tend to sit in the same area every meeting. I also tuned in for Lewis’ evening message.
Basically this was another lazy day in Vermont with lots of clouds and a little rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment