Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Monday, December 29, 2014

Sunday December 28, 2014 Kyle, TX

It was another cold and rainy morning.  We started our coffee and caught up on computer activities. Curtis picked up breakfast at McDonalds, He had promised that to Vanessa the night before.

Inspite of the cold and wet the kids spent time playing outside.

Curtis needed to pickup some things at Walmart and dropped off Brandon and me at Cabella's,  We looked at the animal displays.  Brandon played with some popguns and we took a look through the Gun Library at the expensive guns. A military 1911-A for $2600, Give me a break.  A Lugar P-08 made in 1918 for $4600?  Curtis picked us up and we made a trip to Home Depot.  We also went to a skateboard park in Buda and watched Brandon for about a half hour.  Curtis and I sat in the van while Brandon skated.

Gerri and Dana went to Kohl's to return some items.  While they were gone Vanessa asked me to take her geocaching.  We were here for a couple of weeks last year and I had done many of the caches in the area.  Most of the close one were ones I DNFed last year or puzzle cache which I don't try.  We tried one in the old part of Kyle that had been DNFed in early December.  We didn't find it or any thing that matched the hint.  Next we went a couple of miles north to Kyle Crossing and found a Lamp Post Skirt hide.  We also looked for one I didn't find last year and another that.  We didn't find either.  By then it was late afternoon and we headed home.  The sun had come out and it warmed up some.

For dinner Dana fixed a a delicious Curry Chicken dish.  The rest of the evening was TV and computer time.  Vanessa wanted me to watch a movie with her.  It took a while to figure out how to play a DVD on the Play Station.  We only had time for about half the movie before it was her bedtime.

I watched the rest of the movie, Spy Kids, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment