Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Monday, November 19, 2012, Ka’anapali, Maui, HI


Monday, November 19, 2012, Ka'anapali, Maui, HI

After lounging around the room, I went down to the pool area and staked out three lounges. After awhile Gerri and Neva joined me. Gerri and Neva ordered a pulled pork sandwich for lunch at pool side. I had already eaten the leftover pizza from a few nights ago.

I walked a quarter of a mile down the beach and found a cache. I exchanged travel bugs. I started to walk to another but decided that it was too hard a walk in the sand and too hot. I chose to walk back to the resort via the road. It turned out to be about twice as far because there was a fenced area I had to walk around.
Shortly after I got back, the ladies gave up the pool area and came to the room to cool off.

We lounged around the room and then ordered fish and chips from the resort's grill.
We retired early because tomorrow we have to get up at 5:30 AM. We are booked on a tour of the road to Hana.


Diamond Club Pool

 

No comments:

Post a Comment