Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tuesday June 28, 2011

I heard thunder at about 6:30 AM, the rain started in earnest at 7:30. I didn’t get up till 8; I just laid there listening to the rain. As I have done every morning I went to breakfast and brought back plates for Gerri and Glenna. Breakfast everyday has been biscuits and gravy, hash browns, scrambled eggs and sausage or bacon.

Yesterday I bought some foam fire extinguishers from Mac the Fire Guy. I was looking for a place to mount the large one and noticed that the needle was in the red. I went back to see Mac, he recharged the old one and it had a leak. I got a new one got a new one.



I did one cache today, one in the “Off Your Rocker” series. This was the first OYR I have done for several years. I also saw several more of the painted ponies.

Things are winding down for the rally. A lot of people have left. At 5 PM we went to the farewell dinner. There were still a lot of people, good dinner and there was a jazz band for entertainment.


1 comment:

  1. I wish i had those Horse Statue's in my front yard ! ( :

    ReplyDelete