Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Saturday November 5, 2016 Capistrano Beach, CA

I slept in and then spent the rest of the morning over coffee and ocean watching.  Neva won the afternoon domino game.

Late in the afternoon I went out to find some geocaches.  The first one was on the beach just south of our timeshare.  I had to park to the south and walk back.  I didn't find the cache.  My course took me south to San Clemente.  I found two scattered around town and then four in or near the parking lot of a new outlet mall.

Neva took these pictures as the sunset progressed.








It was after dark when I got back to the apartment.  Gerri served the last of our leftovers with a salad added.  After dinner we played our nightly game of Mexican Train, I still have no idea where the name came from.  Neva won again.  That is two in a row for her and her third win this trip.  Game totals so far; Neva 3, Frank 3, Gerri 2.

Tomorrow we plan to tune into the netcast from Oakey Boulevard.  In the afternoon we will meet Todd and his family at Avila's El Ranchito in Santa Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment