Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Friday November 4, 2016 Capistrano Beach, CA

Flowers from Kathleen
In case you didn't know, today is my lovely wife's birthday.  Greetings from her many friends started coming in yesterday.  She spent a lot of time responding to the messages.












We played an afternoon game of dominoes.  I won.  Later in the afternoon I went out and found four geocaches while not finding one.  I got back at about 4:30.  Gerri and Neva had been busy exploring the property.  They found a 4th floor sun deck with a slightly different view of the beach.






For supper we had some of the leftovers from Sonny's with a salad added.  The over-salted taste must have been just my taste buds, the leftovers were fine.  Actually they were very good.

Gerri had phone calls from Curtis and Kathleen during the day.  Todd called via Facetime and we all talked to his family.  Even Emma was quite talkative.

We played an evening dominoes game.  The birthday girl won by a wide margin.

We were in bed early.  Gerri's birthday celebration was kind of mild.  Besides it being a milestone (last year in her 60's)  for her, it was a reminder to me how fortunate I have been to have her for my wife for over forty five years.

No comments:

Post a Comment