Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Las Vegas, 3/1/2012

Neva fixed a great meal for brunch.
I got loaded all our luggage except two small bags and left for home at about 11:45.  It's a straight shot up I-15.
I stopped in Victorville for gas at Costco.  My AMEX card wouldn't authorize the purchase, it expired yesterday.  I had to pay more at a nearby Shell station.  From Victorville home I had a tailwind and light traffic, so I made good time.
I got to the house at about 5. Dana had brought Glenna home.  Dana had Vanessa with her and her mom got there about the same time I did.  We talked for awhile before they went home.  I got lots of hugs and kisses from Vanessa, what a darling.
Busy times start now.  I have some work to do for the Sheriff's Protective Association,  doctor appointments, some blood tests and have to get our taxes done before our cruise on April 2nd.
I went through the accumulated mail.  What a bunch of garbage we get.  It took me a couple of hours to wade through it all.
Oddly enough on my home computer Blog Spot works with Internet Explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment