Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

San Clemente, CA

February 25, 2011;
Gerri’s cold is worse. I went to the store for Nyquil and cough drops and to Walgreen’s to fill a prescription for cough syrup. Later in the afternoon I took Gerri’s car to her cousin Arlene’s house in Dana Point. We didn’t want it left on the street outside the campground. Bill followed me in the Jeep and brought me back to the campground. Gerri ask me to go to Costco, I ran a search and set the destination into the Garmin. Since I thought I knew the way I sat off with out looking at the GPS. When I turned off I-5 into Dana point the Gremlin tried to direct me back onto I-5. I thought maybe the store in Dana point was closed, that is until I saw it on the left. I had recently updated but the Costco never in Dana Point never showed up. The Gremlin strikes again.
Bill and Elaine had Glenna and I over for supper. Later Bill, Elaine and I played a game of Quidler. I had an usual run of luck and won easily.
Saturday was a slow day with some rain. Bill and I went caching. We found eight caches and DNF’ed one. Today, February 27 is Glenna’s 90th birthday. Jeannette called and the kids wished Glenna happy birth day. Later Dana called and Curtis and his children sang happy birthday to Glenna. Bill and Elaine invited Glenna and I over for supper again. They had champagne before dinner and a birthday cake afterward. After we had eaten Sean called from Utah. I told him it was his Great Grandmother’s birthday. He ask to talk to her and sang happy birthday to her.
I think Gerri is felling a little better, she ate and took a shower this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment